We love Virginia!
"Welcome to my blog... where I can release all the little nuances of everyday life that occur... some funny and some not so funny, from a legal "aliens" perspective...."

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Green Fingers


Have I ever told you that I love to garden?... I find it very therapeutic and I just love to see pretty flowers everywhere... must be the English rose side of me ;0)

So here is part of the garden that is overflowing with phlox that I planted 4 or 5 years ago. They come back in abundance every year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually love to garden also, but I also find my self pregnant during garden season, I don't love it enough to hunch over my belly and do it; or I feel to poor to invest the tiniest amount of money in it. . .gotta have new furniture you know!!

Target Widow said...

I love phlox and any flowers. Yours are gorgeous. Maybe in a million years mine will look that good.

crashomatic said...

I'm still waiting for Missy to plant some flowers like that so that I too can build a nice set of steps to between the flowers.