We love Virginia!
"Welcome to my blog... where I can release all the little nuances of everyday life that occur... some funny and some not so funny, from a legal "aliens" perspective...."

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I got a taggin'

So I have recently been tagged by Jayme.

How To Play This Game of Tag?: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

Ok so here goes:

3 joys:
- My children (& hubby)
- Golf
- My friends

3 Fears:
- 'Dry drowning' or any type of drowning for that matter...
- My dads health
- Taking financial risks

3 goals:
- To be able to hold a great grandchild in my arms
- To see my children be successful
- Right now? to get a bigger house

3 Current Obsessions/collections
- To be a better golfer
- my computer, Facebook, blogging, ebaying, you name it...
- shopping

3 Facts
- I absolutely love to laugh, it is a great healing power...
- my hair is colored... yeah... sorry guys, I know you all thought it was natural... no more blond jokes for me then...
- I am a pretty good Wii tennis player, haven't been beaten yet!

I now tag Erika, Missy, Emily, Ashley and Jarrett, because they are my only other 5 bloggin' friends...

No comments: