We love Virginia!
"Welcome to my blog... where I can release all the little nuances of everyday life that occur... some funny and some not so funny, from a legal "aliens" perspective...."

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FREE PEDICURE GIFT CERTIFICATE!!!

OK, so Missy has not taken up the free gift certificate to Nail Art for a pedicure, so I am going to give it away to the first person that tells me they want it... It is dated Dec 2006 and says that it expires in 6 months, but I have used outdated gc's in there before and they take them just fine. Its worth $20, so you could have a manicure if you choose, but I will not be using it as I am a germaphobe (sp?)... and after having read Missy's links in her blog, there is just no way I will ever step foot in one of those places again... my loss is your gain, so hurry!

3 comments:

Target Widow said...

oh oh pick me pick me. I will ignore the germs and think only of the pampering!

Rach said...

Ashley, you are the lucky winner of the Nail Wart... I mean Art... gift certificate giveaway! ;-)

I will give it to Missy to give to you at church on Sunday. Hope you are doing well... Rx

Mother 25 - 8 said...

CRAP! I missed it!!! I didn't realize I hadn't read your blog for some time!!!! I haven't been able to read many blogs lately, DANG IT!