We love Virginia!
"Welcome to my blog... where I can release all the little nuances of everyday life that occur... some funny and some not so funny, from a legal "aliens" perspective...."

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hmmmm

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
70%
Spider-Man
65%
The Flash
65%
Iron Man
65%
Wonder Woman
52%
Superman
50%
Robin
50%
Hulk
45%
Supergirl
32%
Catwoman
30%
Batman
10%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

2 comments:

Rach said...

OK so has anyone ever heard of the green lantern??? I have heard of all the others, wonder woman, batman etc... but oh no, I get green lantern who no-one has ever heard of - some superhero I am...

Target Widow said...

When my workaholic husband gets home I'll have him tell me about Green Lantern. He's a justice league kind of guy, plus my two year old recognizes his pic, so someone must be teaching him about super heros. I was tied between spiderman and green lantern, but again the justice league manic husband had to see who he was, so no posting it on my blog for me.